Sendinblue is a SaaS solution for relationship marketing. The organization was established in 2007 by Armand Thiberge and Kapil Sharma and offers a cloud-based marketing communication software suite with email marketing, transactional email, advertising automation, Customer relationship management, Landing pages, Facebook advertisements, retargeting advertisements, SMS marketing, and that just the beginning. The organization has four workplaces worldwide, which are situated in Paris, Delhi, Seattle, and Berlin. The headquarters is situated in the Paris office, which is likewise home to client care, advertising, products, and technical teams.
What are the main features of Sendinblue?
- Email marketing
- SMS marketing
- Marketing automation
- Transaction Email
- Landing pages
- Signup forms
- Facebook Ads
- Woocommerce plugin/API
Which products does Sendinblue Offer?
- Marketing campaigns – send bulletins/huge scope crusades, as well as SMS marketing campaigns, to contact sections.
- Transactional – send transactional SMTP emails/SMS to contacts in light of events, for example, confirmation emails, password reset, and so on.
- Automation – assemble “automation work processes” to send contacts customized emails in light of specific situations (for example deserted shopping carts, the grouping of messages for participation engraving, and so on.).
- CRM – Customer database information.
- Facebook promotions – target users or use lookalikes to track down new leads on Facebook.
- Retargeting advertisements – serve promotions to known users on different sites across the web to drive traffic back to your website.
- Landing pages – drag and drop editor manager for building custom presentation pages to increment changes.
How much does Sendinblue Cost?
It’s free. Alright, to keep this Sendinblue I bought to likely specify there’s a Paid version accessible also. Be that as it may, you don’t require it to appreciate, and express, 90% of Sendinblue wonder — truly!
>>>Sendinblue four pricing plans available
- Free: getting started with Sendinblue is totally free.
- Lite: small businesses get lite for $25/month.
- Premium: medium businesses get a $25/month premium.
- Enterprise: Companies/marketers get quotes for enterprises.
Sendinblue powerful Plugin
Sendinblue has several powerful plugins that permit users to coordinate their ongoing innovations, for example, CMS tools, e-commerce, advanced analytics, and sign-up forms.
Plugins that are accessible for Sendinblue include:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ninja Forms Etc.